[Asterisk-Users] Web Interface for adding new users

Jared Smith jsmith at drgutah.com
Thu Nov 6 10:22:04 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 16:31, Shoval Tom wrote:
> Jared, regarding your million minutes,
> What is your internet connection (bandwidth, type, etc.)

I'm actually doing VoIP between offices over a WAN, not across the
internet... Using GSM and IAX2 trunking, I can get somewhere around 95
calls down a 1.5mbps connection.  In offices where I need more than 95
concurrent calls, I just pull another 1.5mbps point-to-point data T1,
and load balance... It's not exactly rocket science.

Once the calls get to our corporate office, they get converted back from
VoIP to analog and get placed on voice DS1s.  (I've got a DS3 almost
full of voice DS1s.)