[Asterisk-Users] error compiling asterisk

Don Pobanz dpobanz at hastingsutilities.com
Wed Nov 5 11:11:05 MST 2003

I did cvs update on asterisk, zaptel, libpri as of today (November 5,
2003). I also did 'make clean' on each of them. My previous version of
asterisk was cvs of September 15, 2003. No other changes have been made
to my system other that these updates.

when running
'make asterisk'
the following error appears

term.c:55: conflicting types for `term_color'
include/asterisk/term.h:47: previous declaration of `term_color'
term.c:98: conflicting types for `term_prompt'
include/asterisk/term.h:49: previous declaration of `term_prompt'
make: *** [term.o] Error 1
[root at localhost asterisk]#

Can anyone give me a hint of what the problem may be?

Don Pobanz