[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix 1204

Bob Knight bk at minusw.com
Wed Nov 5 18:54:41 MST 2003

What a timely subject.  I am setting here trying to bring up a 1204.
I receive a sip invite from the 1204 but * is returning 404 extension
not found.

I am a newbie to * and am still fumbling around with config files.
Could you please save a few of us a little time and share your * config
files relating to the 1204.

thanks in advance, bk.....