[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix 1204

Sean P. Robertson spr at netxusa.com
Wed Nov 5 19:57:01 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ernest W. Lessenger" <ernest at oacys.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix 1204

> How well does the echo cancel, hangup detect, etc work? We're experiencing
> some nasty echos with *, and I need to know whether we can expect better
or
> worse when we move to a gateway.

The 1204 (FXO) units detect loop drop from the central office just fine and
there are no problems with echo cancellation.

On another note, we are also a distributor for Digium so I would be very
interested in hearing any problems that you are having with their products.
If you are having disconnect detection and echo problems please contact me
off list and we can try to replicate and correct any hardware issues that
you might be experiencing.

Sean