[Asterisk-Users] Reasons why I shouldn't use Asterisk?

David Gomillion dgomillion at eyecarenow.com
Wed Nov 5 09:45:55 MST 2003

One of the biggest cons is the lack of friendly interface for
configuration.  However, most PBXs in use don't have one either, unless
they are about 5 years old or newer, in which case it probably wouldn't
be on the chopping block.

I still think the pros outweigh the cons, or else I wouldn't be on this
list :)