[Asterisk-Users] asterisk and zplex10b (fwd)

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Tue Nov 4 11:52:02 MST 2003

what zap card are you using?
is sharing irqs ?

I had that problem with a t100p + zhone, but the fault
was mine, since the card was sharing irq, so
slipped and audio get distorted enough to destroy CID
and not let * recognize dmtf.

btw, enable also debug in zaptel modules... can
be useful.

matteo

Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>
Espia - Emmegi Srl