[Asterisk-Users] asterisk and zplex10b (fwd)

austino at skannet.com austino at skannet.com
Tue Nov 4 11:48:58 MST 2003

hello all,

I still experience the random off-hook on my fxo cxhannels, i am using a
zplex-10b channel bank. which does not allow me to call out.

The situation still persists...this is what i have in the zapata.conf

[channels]
context=internal
context=incoming
context=default
usecallerid=no
usecallwaiting=no
signalling=fxs_ks
channel=1-8
signalling=fxo_ks
channel=16-24

but i still have the the warning
"file chan_zap.c line 4155(ss_thread):callerID returned with error on
channel'Zap/6-1'

advice and suggestions will be appreciated........

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Don Pobanz wrote:

> On Thursday, October 23, 2003 8:52 AM, austino at skannet.com
> [SMTP:austino at skannet.com] wrote:
> >

> > hello * users,
> > i am using a zplex 10b(8fxosand 16fxs) connected to a T100 digium
> > card,
> > RH8.0.
> >
> > soon after running * i get this warning
> >
> > "file chan_zap.c,line 4155 (ss_thread):CallewrID returned with error
> > on
> > channel 'zap/7-1'
> >

> The zhone does not support inbound callerID. Try turning off Caller ID
> on your inbound channels(1-8) in zapata.conf.
>
> I am using a zhone in this manner and it works fine for me.
>
> Don Pobanz
>
> > then executes the other applications itself.
> >
> > --executing Wait("Zap/7-1","1") in new stack.
> > -- executing.....
> >

> > it gives the same warning message even when the amphaenol calbe is
> > not
> > attached to the zhone.
> >

> > This makes it quite impossible to recieve call from outside or dial
> > out
> > form the asterisk.
> >
> > suggestions will be appreciated.
> >

> > regards