[Asterisk-Users] Aastra 480 ADSI keypad problem

Paul Crick web-asterisk-users at ivrl.com
Mon Nov 3 20:11:01 MST 2003

I'll have a play with my 390 a bit later on and see if I can reproduce the
problems I had previously. Meanwhile, try calling 604 310 8350 and see if
you can download the Telus scripts to your phone.

I'm pretty sure the problem I had was during interactive ADSI sessions in
the voicemail app, leading me to believe it was probably a bug in the ADSI
menus of voicemail rather than anything with the phone itself.

Cheers
Paul