[Asterisk-Users] OHT in fxs hates my answering machine + self fix

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 09:13:32 MST 2003

I have had this problem for a while where my fxs device has an answering machine on it
and getting a call will hang up for no reason.

I timed how long it took to hang up on me , 6 seconds , so I greped 6000 in zaptel src
and found some code about OHT which was not present before sept back from
before I had this issue.

I patched the OHT code by adding

#ifdef USE_OHT

#endif

around the new code and that fixed me.

question is will this hurt me at all and perhaps can future versions
have a backwards version of this in the makefile

like  #ifndef and -D_DISABLE_OHT

This is the kind of info I long to see in this list so I feel obligated to post it.