[Asterisk-Users] nagios plugin to check asterisk

Jeremy McNamara jj at indie.org
Fri May 30 14:28:05 MST 2003

I don't believe there is anything public.   We wrote a propreitary app
that uses the Asterisk Manager interface. I have been trying to pursuade
the funding source to GPL at least some portion of it, but they are
lawyers so it is a uphill battle.  (thier defination of IP isn't
Internet Protocol.)

Jeremy