[Asterisk-Users] nagios plugin to check asterisk

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Fri May 30 13:02:06 MST 2003

That brings to my mind a question...

what's the best (read most suitable) network monitoring
tool that's suitable for asterisk (things like
remote process check, remote stats and remote restart) ?

That's because we're going to deploy some asterisk servers
and want to monitor them from remote, including the
poss. to restart it from the same tool if something
is wrong (like Jeremy suggests).

Any experience in that.

I'm currently using zabbix (good but little plugin support).

Matteo.