[Asterisk-Users] aastra pt480 and adsi

Jayson Vantuyl kagato at souja.net
Fri May 30 06:12:08 MST 2003

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 08:58:43PM -0400, Joe Antkowiak wrote:
> Ok, so I figured out my problem with my pt480s.  But, now I have a few more.
>
> 1. When I dial into the voicemailmain or voicemailmain2 application, the
> phone and * start talking adsi, but then the phone tells me "programming
> download canceled, services is full.", but my services list isn't full, only
> "Asterisk PBX" occupies slot 2, slots 1, 3 and 4 are available.  Any ideas?
> I have tried erasing all the services programmed in, and reloading them with
> ADSIProg, or even before that trying voicemail, but the same thing always
> happens.
It all depends on the FDN that you are programming it with.  You can't
use the same one for the Asterisk PBX script and the voicemail script.
If you have the option, load the Asterisk PBX into the slot marked SL
(for self-load) so it will load automatically when the phone is idle.

> 2. I can't seem to get call waiting id to work.  I hear the "adsi" tones on
> the line when another call is coming in, but the phone doesn't seem to
> recognize it.  Any ideas?
Actually, that's not ADSI, it's standard call waiting.  It could be that
your script doesn't have CALLWAITING event.

> 3. Is there a list or some documentation somewhere on what all the available
> adsi programming options there are, that I can use in .adsi files?
I've been using adsiprog.c.  It's all pretty fuzzy on what the stuff
means, though.

Jayson