[Asterisk-Users] aastra pt480 and adsi

Joe Antkowiak joe at jsci.net
Thu May 29 17:58:43 MST 2003

Ok, so I figured out my problem with my pt480s.  But, now I have a few more.

1. When I dial into the voicemailmain or voicemailmain2 application, the
phone and * start talking adsi, but then the phone tells me "programming
download canceled, services is full.", but my services list isn't full, only
"Asterisk PBX" occupies slot 2, slots 1, 3 and 4 are available.  Any ideas?
I have tried erasing all the services programmed in, and reloading them with
ADSIProg, or even before that trying voicemail, but the same thing always
happens.

2. I can't seem to get call waiting id to work.  I hear the "adsi" tones on
the line when another call is coming in, but the phone doesn't seem to
recognize it.  Any ideas?

3. Is there a list or some documentation somewhere on what all the available
adsi programming options there are, that I can use in .adsi files?

Thanks.

-Joe