[Asterisk-Users] manager interface change request

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Fri May 30 01:28:55 MST 2003

hi all

I'm trying to use the manager interface to do some nagios (http://nagios.org/)
integration, and I find some parts of it not really optimal. What I'd like to
change, is to make \r\n\r\n an actual terminator, something it isn't today,
AFACS. Below is the Status output - it shows Response, Message, \r\n, Status
post, \r\n, Status post etc etc. Without a parsable terminator, I need to use
some select/poll interfaces, and I just don't like that :P

May I suggest changing the \r\n between status (and other) output sections to
something like '---\r\n'?

regards

roy

action: status