[Asterisk-Users] vmail.cgi contexts

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Wed May 28 21:08:48 MST 2003

yeah logging in like that works, however the stored mail seems to be in the
default context not the one the mailboxes are really in.

eg: if I move my mailbox entry to default, I see my mail when I login, if I
leave in the context it was always in, I see no mail after I login.

is this some sort of growing pain with voicemail / voicemail2 ?

should I delete and recreate all the mailboxes and then switch to
app_voicemail2 from app_voicemail and then the contexts will be obeyed when
recording as well ?

can the script be modified to accept parameters if it does not now so that
I can have a separate url for each context, and not require users to know
what context they are in, just how to link to the right url to login for
their context. Is there someone that knows enough perl to clear this up
since it looks to me that is how the script is actually supposed to work.