[Asterisk-Users] vmail.cgi contexts

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Wed May 28 21:02:06 MST 2003

Mark Spencer wrote:>>how is this passed to the script (I know < 0 perl)

>>I would have though something like ...../vmail.cgi?context=mycontext
>>but that makes the script barf
>

> try logging in as mailbox at context.

Same results for me:

1. I can see things in my INBOX, which is in the "default" context, but
the "Old" messages that Allison can see don't seem visible to the web
interface.

2. New mails coming in show up right away in the INBOX.

3. Clicking on the message (in INBOX) yields the error message I sent to
the list earlier today.

4. The same mails sent as attachments play just fine.

B.