[Asterisk-Users] Disconnect options for X100P card

Manuel Marin Garcia mmarin at tdedelnorte.com
Wed May 28 08:06:24 MST 2003

	Asterisk is running with a X100P card. When I connect a CO line to the
X100P card, the busy tone is detected and * disconnect the channel without
any problem. The disconnection problem occurs when instead of a CO line I
connect an analog extension from a Meridian Option 11 PBX. When The caller
hang-up, the X100P only receives a Dial tone no a busy tone. I would like to
know if there is an option to configure X100P in order that after receiving
a Dial tone for a specific period of time automatically disconnect the
channel.

Thanks