[Asterisk-Users] dialogic DIALOG/4

Benjamin Miller BGMiller at dccinc.com
Wed May 28 07:22:55 MST 2003

"Full Duplex" means that it has enough voice resources to send and
receive data at the same time.
It has been used in telephony for a long time but usually as a call
recorder or an IVR application that requires only half duplex.
I have installed the GlobalCall driver and gotten it to work under
Linux.  However because it is _not_ full duplex it does not work with
Asterisk.