[Asterisk-Users] per virtual pbx VM storage

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed May 28 09:35:46 MST 2003

You may be able to solve this with either multiple mount points or
symlinks to alternate disk partitions.  Or, a really ugly method
would be to write an quickie AGI that parses the output of "du -s
/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/blah" and if that number is higher than
the permitted value, new voicemail is not allowed (divert before
sending to voicemail app.)

JT