[Asterisk-Users] Echo cancellation

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Tue May 27 05:02:02 MST 2003

hi Lars,

does el-cheapo BRI mean chan_modem_i4l? the echo you hear
is caused by todays very sensitive pstn phones. the mic picks
up the sound from the speaker and sends it back to you.
try to reduce the rx and tx volumes of your snoms (if that is
possible), or add rx/tx gain support to chan_modem_i4l like
i have for chan_capi.

regards
kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net