[Asterisk-Users] Echo cancellation

Lars Boegild Thomsen lth at cow.dk
Tue May 27 05:49:18 MST 2003

Hi Everybody,

Got a weird problem here I think.  Got a setup with an asterisk (current
from cvs as of a few hours ago) in a box with an el-cheapo ISDN BRI card
connected to the PSTN network and two Snom phones internally (one Snom-100
and one Snom-200).  Dialing between the snom phones or dialing out to PSTN
from any of the snom phones works perfectly.

But when I receive a call FROM the PSTN network to any of the Snom phones,
the user on the Snom phone is hearing a bad echo of himself.  This echo is
however NOT heard on the PSTN side.  Any hints?

Regards,

    Lars...

--
Lars Boegild Thomsen