[Asterisk-Users] Newbie Big question

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Mon May 26 12:16:38 MST 2003

Use a E1.
Using 15 BRI means that you must use
4 x 4BRI cards (like AVM or Eicom active cards).
There's no digium hardware till now for isdn BRI

a 4BRI card is about 1200$ more or less , so
u must pay 4800$ only in cards
A single E1 card is about 600$ ...

And E1 is well supported and only uses 1 pci slot...
resulting in a much stable & reliable system.

Matteo.