[Asterisk-Users] Newbie Big question

chiardon at cable.net.co chiardon at cable.net.co
Mon May 26 11:34:01 MST 2003

Hello all

I need your support in a big decision in front of two alternatives
related with *. I must buy an E1, in order to manage 30 channels, given
this big price; or I could opt for a 15 BRIs without cost to replace the
same number of channels, and the question that inmediatly emerge is : ¿
can asterisk manage 15 BRIs ? If yes to the latter, could posible somo
guide, for instance, wich Digium hardware I must choose (Card and
channel bank) ? How can i configurate it??

Thanks a lot for your attention
Jorge Cardona