[Asterisk-Users] Some boards won't boot with X100/101P

The Traveller traveler at xs4all.nl
Mon May 26 09:59:05 MST 2003

Yo,

I have an intresting problem.  When I tried the X100P in a Supermicro 8060
quad Xeon box
(http://www.supermicro.com/PRODUCT/SUPERServer/SuperServer8060.htm), the
box refused to boot completely (screen remained blank).  A colleague of
mine tried his X101P in an Asus CUR-DLS board, with the exact same
results.  BIOS has been upgraded to the latest version, but it didn't
resolve the problem.  Also, the TDMx0P and E100P work flawlessly with
those boards.  Note that these 2 boards seem to use the same chipset.

Did anyone here have similar experiences?  Any solutions?  Looks like a
pretty lowlevel hardware incompatibility to me.

    Grtz,

       Oliver