[Asterisk-Users] Free World Dialup behind NAT

Shaun Ewing shaun at ewing.dropbear.id.au
Sat May 24 23:03:54 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jamie Carl" <me at jazz-inc.net>

> Ok..  I just signed up.  Sounds like an awesum service.  But now I need
> someone to talk to!

If you want to give it a try, call me on 33311 to go straight to my desk
(softphone) - however my microphone is screwing up so my voice quality isn't
brilliant (still fine though, just a bit of background noise). If I don't
answer, you can always leave a message :)

I've also got the customer service call queue on 33333 (I considered myself
quite lucky to get such a good number). I tried putting the IVR on this
number but I couldn't get digit detection to work properly.

I noticed you're in NSW (I'm in Campbelltown, south-west Sydney) :)

Regards,
Shaun