[Asterisk-Users] Free World Dialup behind NAT

Jamie Carl me at jazz-inc.net
Sat May 24 20:47:03 MST 2003

Ok..  I just signed up.  Sounds like an awesum service.  But now I need
someone to talk to!
My FWD# is 33629.  I have asterisk registered and ready, but when I try
and call people, no one answers, and no one is out there to call me.  :(

It'll be on all the time so if u need someone to test, just go for it.
It should ring or get an IVR, depending on when u call.

Regards,

Jamie Carl
Email:	me at jazz-inc.net