Please remove H.323 from Asterisk (was H.323 support is distrubuted with Asterisk (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.so: Segmentation Fault))

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Fri May 23 01:09:22 MST 2003

> P.S. Roy, RTFM.  Other's have and they've gotten it to work.

A segfault is not my fault. It's caused by the developer, you, who've done
something wrong. I've used the exact same versions of pwlib and openh323 as
you're developing on, but I've used Debian instead of RedHat, and therefore
you don't want to support this. This arrogancy is something an open source
project shouldn't have.

Mark: Please remove chan_h323, will you?

roy

--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, Datavaktmester
ProntoTV AS - http://www.pronto.tv/