Please remove H.323 from Asterisk (was H.323 support is distrubuted with Asterisk (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.so: Segmentation Fault))

William Walsh william at wxw.org
Fri May 23 03:05:59 MST 2003

Sounds like nothing but sour apples to me.

I've seen Jeremy give a great amount of help to people trying to get
chan_h323 working on the IRC channel, and I've seen most of them get it
to work.  You may not like the attitude of the author, but that's really
a personal issue of little relevance, after all look at DJB for a
perfect example of a coder who does excellent work, but has a major
attitude about it (and dare I say arrogance in his case).

You obviously prefer the asterisk-oh323 driver.  Whether that is because
you just don't care for Jeremy or for other reasons, fine, the great
part is that you are free to use it, and to promote others to using it.

--
William Walsh <william at wxw.org>
Jabber: william at wxw.biz