[Asterisk-Users] H.323 support is distrubuted with Asterisk (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.so: Segmentation Fault)

Hemant Kumar hkumar at spgsolutions.com
Thu May 22 09:37:29 MST 2003

I think * shouldn't include any driver, But should have information about
both the drivers. It is upto the users which one they choose.

Now, If chan_h323 is already included in the distro, Readme_H323.txt can be
provided to give the information about oh323.

If no one can spare time, I can make the Readme_H323.txt

Hemant