[Asterisk-Users] gnophone conf question

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Wed May 21 21:03:05 MST 2003

Steven Critchfield wrote:>
> As for your question, does your gnophone register, or are you getting
> calls through via "brute force" by pointing asterisk at it's IP?
> [myuser]
> type=friend
> host=dynamic
> username=myuser
> secret=blah
> context=internal
> auth=md5,plaintext

What does the gnophone conf look like?

It's the synchrony between the two that I'm almost certain is wrong.

It's not clear what goes in those optional "peer" and "secret" fields
vis a vis "user" and "password"

iax show registry does not show any registration; I haven't sniffed or
debugged yet to discern what's going on since I'm almost certain I'm not
yet lined up between the two of them correctly.

Thx.

B.