[Asterisk-Users] PCI Master Abort ???

tmassey at obscorp.com tmassey at obscorp.com
Wed May 21 08:53:38 MST 2003

asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com wrote on 05/21/2003 11:39:55 AM:

> Do you have anything else in your system other than a T100P?
>
> Mark

I received this exact message with my TDM10B and X100P.  It happened when
the hard drive was accessed.  I did not bother to look but I assumed that
they were using the same IRQ.  I know that the cards are sensitive to that.
I re-arranged the PCI slots and that solved the problem.

The problem is easily recreated if you wish for more information.

Tim Massey