[Asterisk-Users] PCI Master Abort ???

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Wed May 21 09:04:26 MST 2003

Hrm, sound more like a bad T100P.  While we have occasionally seen issues
wit PCI master abort on TDM400P's (mainly when used in conjunction with
other hardware) we have not seen it on the T100P.  For those with
TDM400P's, we have a fix in CVS that may work, but since we cannot
duplicate it here, it would be nice to have someone that has that problem
contat me.  Just enable the "WATCHDOG" support in the Makefile.

Have you tried sending the T100P back to us for a replacement?

Mark