[Asterisk-Users] PCI Master Abort ???

Emanuele Pucciarelli ep at acm.org
Wed May 21 08:47:07 MST 2003

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 09:30:33AM -0600, Jared Smith wrote:

> I get the same problem with a T100P... as soon as I do a modprobe, it
> fills the screen with "PCI Master Abort" messages and keeps the machine
> from doing anything else.  (The machine is a Dual Proc 2GHz Xeon with 2
> Gigs of ram, in case anyone is interested.)

I have the same problem with a single TDM10B in an oldish PC Server 330
(Pentium II 300 MHz).  Moreover, when the PCI Master Abort does not lock
up the machine, the lspci output for the card becomes extremely strange.

I moved the card to an Athlon machine, ASUS motherboard, and it works
fine.

Bye,

--
E.