[Asterisk-Users] PCI Master Abort ???

Derek Beaumont jerkface2098 at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 06:47:13 MST 2003

I have loaded my drivers properly.
After the failure, if I try to unload and reload the drivers I get the
following message

/lib/modules/2.4.21-0.13mdk/misc/wcfxs.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
modprobe: insmod /lib/modules/2.4.21-0.13mdk/misc/wcfxs.o failed
modprobe: insmod wcfxs failed

Is this maybe because too many devices are trying to use IRQ 11?
Here is /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:     136944          XT-PIC  timer
  1:       2298          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  5:       2604          XT-PIC  eth0
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
11:    2630343          XT-PIC  SiS SI7012, wcfxo, wcfxo
14:       5110          XT-PIC  ide0
NMI:          0
LOC:          0
ERR:          0