[Asterisk-Users] Web Interface and/or reload from linux CLI

Jamie Carl me at jazz-inc.net
Tue May 20 23:19:44 MST 2003

Thank you very much, Steven, for your completely useless
input to this topic and obvious gripe about my apparent
lack of organic processing power.

Ever thought that maybe I was after a solution so that my
customers don't have to call me everytime they need to
change an extension?  I deal with windows IT people and
know that most of them aren't too bright, but they pay
well so it's nice to help them out occasionally.

Secondly, a search for information on this was not found
in the archives.  Maybe I used the wrong keywords in my
search, if so, please excuse me for this minor error.
 Nobody is perfect.

Second lesson, Practice what you preach.  Mailing lists
are for sharing information, not bitching about a subject
just because you don't comprehend the reasoning behind a
question being asked.

Jamie Carl
me at jazz-inc.net