[Asterisk-Users] Web Interface and/or reload from linux CLI

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Tue May 20 23:34:50 MST 2003

Another couple of such answers and nobody we'll try to ask something
again... ever...
This is the "Linux World"?? I am new to it too, but...if yes, then is a
shame for me to be part of it...
I have subscribed to many technical distribution lists, but no one gave me
such an answer till now...

> First off, if you require a GUI, you are not a guru of any kind. You are
> still in userland, maybe upper userland, but not out of it yet even in
> the windows world.
Do you think that a PBX is "something" that MUST be used only by computer
experts?
Any high-end PBX give the possibility to make a day-by-day administration
through a web interface and not using low level commands and file editing.
..or you think that you can get some money from vi-ing the extensions.conf
file by yourself?
Sorry to hear that...
:(
Dan
P.S. Searching the archive gave me a lot of garbish and almost nothing
useful.