[Asterisk-Users] Web Interface and/or reload from linux CLI

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue May 20 22:56:43 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 00:31, Jamie Carl wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Just wondering if anyone knows whether there is a web
> interface for asterisk for modifying extensions?
>  Something that is user friendly and usable by say, an
> 'Windoze Guru', ie someone who know jack about linux.
>
> Otherwise, does anyone know if it's possible to get
> asterisk to reload the config, particularly the
> extensions.conf file, from the command line?  If that is
> at least possible I'll write an interface myself to edit
> configs/extensions.

This seems so much like a troll(the post, not necessarily the person).

First off, if you require a GUI, you are not a guru of any kind. You are
still in userland, maybe upper userland, but not out of it yet even in
the windows world.

Secondly you don't seem to grasp the idea of mailing lists having
archives, and those archives being searchable. Not only has these
questions been covered recently, but they are also in documentation.

First lesson, if you don't help yourself we won't help you.