[Asterisk-Users] Error with WCFXO and WCFXS

Scott Lambert lambert at lambertfam.org
Mon May 19 15:16:15 MST 2003

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 03:03:05AM -0400, tmassey at obscorp.com wrote:

> Continuing with my saga to get the X101P and TDM400P working...
>
> I have Asterisk up and running configured exactly as at this link:
>
>         http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=faq#Configuration_0

But you don't have the S100U. :-)

I don't know what difference that would make but my TDM Devkit Lite
worked after installing the files from unlabelled floppy that came in
the box with the devkit.  I had initially thought is just contained the
source trees.  I already had them so I ignored the disk.  Silly me.

That and installing the zapata CVS stuff; which I had understood from
reading the mailing lists was no longer required.  Apparantly, I
mis-read something.  The asterisk.org download page omits the zapata CVS
in it's instructions.

Start the asterisk console and see what zap show channels

asterisk*CLI> zap show channels
Chan. Num. Extension  Context    Language   MusicOnH
  1            bell
  2            home

If you don't have both, then asterisk isn't seeing one, or more, of your
zapata devices.

lambert at lambertfam.org