[Asterisk-Users] 4 line phone w cid recommendation?

John Harragin jharragi at mw.k12.ny.us
Thu May 15 13:31:33 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm looking for 4 line phones that will see some heavy usage (they need to
be tough) for office secretary/receptionists. Any recommendations?

One additional consideration (not particularly for my current needs) is
regarding the page/intercom feature that can be mapped to one of the analog
ports - does anyone know of a 4 line phone that will do this?

Thanks,

John

This e-mail was scanned and found clean by Monroe-Woodbury CSD Antivirus.