[Asterisk-Users] 4 line phone w cid recommendation?

Wade Weppler weppler at wwworks-inc.com
Thu May 15 13:41:04 MST 2003

	The B450D from Teledex seems to be a really tough little phone.
Teledex has made phones for Hotels for years, so they gotta be tough.

http://www.teledex.com/telephones/business/b450d/home.html

	They also make a two-line SIP phone (IP250D), that we're hoping to
test shortly.

	As far as a line being mapped to page/intercom, I don't think I've
ever seen this feature.  If we can get this to work with ADSI phones (and
it's supposed to), then there might be a solution without stringing extra
wire.

-wade