[Asterisk-Users] SIP behind NAT (*sigh*)

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Sun May 18 10:55:38 MST 2003

Quoting Stig Hess <stig at albacom.no>:

> > I keep talking to myself.
>
> As long as it's as useful as this, please keep talking. There are
> people
> listening with interest! Which service provider are you using when
> everything works?

Actually, I am my own service provider - I intend to use * to service others
towards dutch PSTN. However, this does mean you have to be able to support some
hardware, which is why I tried this in the first place :-)

Anyway, it seems there are some issues with my ATA firmware, so I may try an
upgrade..

By the way, I do want to create some form of 'knowlegde base' with this type of
support-information, so we don't have to reinvent the wheel every time.

Florian