[Asterisk-Users] invalid argument 22 when modprobe wcfxs and wcfxo

Robert Boardman robb at 20tauntongrove.net
Wed May 14 11:06:38 MST 2003

Thanks for your reply

Here is Zapata.conf
[channels]
signalling=fxs_ks
context=incoming
channel=>1 ;X100P
context=internal
signalling=fxo_ks
channel=>2 ;tdm100b

here is zaptel.conf
fxsks=1 #X100P
fxoks=2 #tdm100
defaultzone=uk
loadzone=uk

here is the output from ztcfg

root at slackware:~# ztcfg -vv

Zaptel Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)

2 channels configured.

Notice: Configuration file is /etc/zaptel.conf
line 4: Unable to open master device '/dev/zap/ctl'

Here is the output from modprobe of wcfxo and wxfxs

root at slackware:~# modprobe wcfxs
ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: Invalid argument (22)
/lib/modules/2.4.20/misc/wcfxs.o: post-install wcfxs failed
/lib/modules/2.4.20/misc/wcfxs.o: insmod wcfxs failed
root at slackware:~# modprobe wcfxo
ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: Invalid argument (22)
/lib/modules/2.4.20/misc/wcfxo.o: post-install wcfxo failed
/lib/modules/2.4.20/misc/wcfxo.o: insmod wcfxo failed
root at slackware:~#

Does anyone have any advice  how to get the driver loaded

Ps I'm using slakeware 9.0 and it has been working before

Robb