[Asterisk-Users] invalid argument 22 when modprobe wcfxs and wcfxo

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Wed May 14 01:11:06 MST 2003

--On Wednesday, May 14, 2003 12:52 am +0100 Robert Boardman
<robb at 20tauntongrove.net> wrote:

> I ahve been having problems loading the wcfss and wcfxo drivers

The output of lsmod that you included shows that the modules are loading -
so it's more likely a configuration error in zaptel.conf and/or
zapata.conf.  You could post those files to the list to see if anyone can
spot a problem.

> I get an error message invalid argument and something about post install
> insmod failed

When do you get this error message?  If you do ztcfg -vvv what is the
result?

> is the problem that the hisax isdn drivers have loaded?
> if so how do I stop them loading?

hisax isn't the problem.  Asterisk interfaces to passive ISDN card (eg
hisax) through a modem interface which is outside the zaptel framework.
There is no interaction between zaptel and hisax drivers.

  Iain