[Asterisk-Users] Re: Wireless IP phone for *PBX

Humberto Atristain hatristain at megahospedaje.com
Tue May 13 09:03:47 MST 2003

Andrea

do you think the kirk.dk voip product works fine with the Asterisk?, do you
have notices of using DECT in US  (I´m in Mexico but are almost the same
laws and regulations) also have you tried all the pbx features on the *box?

I need to install a voip PBX using asterisk of course with some wireless
phones

Regards

Humberto

  [Humberto Atristain]  -----Mensaje original-----