[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail2

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Sun May 11 10:57:14 MST 2003

>> The other, and this one isn't commonly done so it must be hard, would be
>> to skip forward or backwards through the old messages more than one at a
>> time.  I have this little anomaly where if I'm retrieving mail remotely
>> sometimes the tones don't get heard quite right, and it disconnects.  So
>> if I was just listening to a message, then now that message is an "old"
>> message, and it's at the end of the list.

also sometimes callers just dont speak clear/loud enough
& you miss what a caller is saying its not just a tone detect issue that
requires
navigating Old msg's

>  Would it be hard to have a
> menu option that would allow the user to jump to a given message number,
> or perhaps have an option to go most-recent to least?
I second, & thrid .. this feature request
if I have not cleaned out my old msg & its a Royal PITA to use the
hand set to navigate the Old msg
BUT
I luv to be able to key a Old msg number, or skip to last msg,
then do to Next-1 at a time, previous-1 at a time, Fast Fwd, Fast Rewind
would solve this issue on the hand set