[Asterisk-Users] Ha, just found a way around australiaapprovals......

Dave Wolven dwolven at 123.net
Fri May 9 06:37:42 MST 2003

Hi,

A quick ebay search turned up something like this:
DIGITAL MicroDx CROSS-CONNECT T1 - DSX.  Under 300 bucks.

This should allow you to use any number of options.  I haven't done any
research on this item, but judging by the description you might be able
to take in an external E1 and groom it out to a T1.  You can then use
the 4 port T1 card.  One port of the T1 card Connected to the DSX, and
another connected to a Channel Bank.

The second option, would be just to do a voip gateway connected to the
PSTN, and a T1 card connected to a channel bank. The Cisco MC3810 seem
to be reasonably priced...

As far as clicking, If you spend *any* time on the phone even the most
minor clicking will drive you crazy:-)

Dave