[Asterisk-Users] A winphone without the phone ??

Tjardick van der Kraan tjardick at vanderkraan.net
Tue May 6 00:48:38 MST 2003

I think this would be a great little app.

What about a little tray tool for example, that on incomming call,
put's the variables of that call into an http URL.

So that if i get a call from 1234, it could open a browser window and
call http://www.myserver.com/myscript.php?caller_id=1234

This could be a hit on the local telco's lookup service or maybe some
customer support system...

If you need ANY help contact me off list if you like ;)

Greetings,

Tj