[Asterisk-Users] Serious problem with z-plex 10

Eris Riswanto rizwanto at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Mar 31 18:22:22 MST 2003

|Do not plug in ethernet cable at all, even if the interface is down.
|
|The long time to come up is due to the software being verified, and then
|booted. It is that way on many channel banks.
|
|Also it could mean the zplex is not happy with the line coding it is
|getting. It is a very sensitive device and flakes out if it doesn't get
|good signal.
|--
|Steven Critchfield  <critch at basesys.com>

The ethernet port from the device doesn't even connected to network.
But i did  configure the ethernet interface. I think the device
mess up with the network configuration.
How can i get back the device to original configuration?
Anybody experienced with it, or any good idea to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance

Eris Riswanto