[Asterisk-Users] Serious problem with z-plex 10

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Mar 31 17:33:54 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 18:12, Eris Riswanto wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have serious problem with zhone z-plex 10
> the device sometimes get red alarm on some channel
> and then the device suddenly shutdown.
> I try to unplugged the power chord and plug again,
> but the device still didn't up. I have to wait
> for long time to get this device up again.
> How can i fix this problem, so i can get this device
> immediately?

Do not plug in ethernet cable at all, even if the interface is down.

The long time to come up is due to the software being verified, and then
booted. It is that way on many channel banks.

Also it could mean the zplex is not happy with the line coding it is
getting. It is a very sensitive device and flakes out if it doesn't get
good signal.