[Asterisk-Users] CDR ??

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Fri Mar 28 09:08:59 MST 2003

On Friday 28 March 2003 09:14 am, WipeOut . wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see in /ect/asterisk there is a cdr_mysql.conf to configure the
> CDR logging to a MySQL DB..
>
> I have a couple of questions..
>
> 1. Where do I find the DB schema to create the DB? (may be a good
> idea to add this to the top of the .conf file in the cvs so that it
> is easy to find for amyone wanting to set it up.. Just a thought.)

Here's the essential structure.  You're welcome to add indexes and
additional fields (and reorder fields), as necessary.  You should NOT
change the names of any of these fields:

CREATE DATABASE asteriskcdrdb;
CREATE TABLE asteriskcdrdb.cdr (
  calldate datetime,
  clid char(80),
  src char(80),
  dst char(80),
  dcontext char(80),
  channel char(80),
  dstchannel char(80),
  lastapp char(80),
  lastdata char(80),
  duration int(2),
  billsec int(2),
  disposition int(2),
  amaflags int(2),
  accountcode char(40)
);

> 2. Are there any req's to making this work? (apart from, I assume,
> having the mysql client installed on the * box..)

The shared library libmysql needs to be installed (will be installed
if you have the client).

> I also read in the archives that CDR logging could be done to a CSV
> file, How and where is this setup and configured?

I don't think you can turn it off.  The CSV log is at
/var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv

-Tilghman